Hackensack University Medical Group Urology
When physicians and healthcare professionals work together patients benefit.
Preparing for Your Visit
Before your appointment with us, quickly and conveniently complete patient information online via MyChart.
- Communicate With Your Doctor
- Access Your Test Results
- Request Prescription Refills
- Log In From Your Mobile Device
- Urgent Medical Matters
In order for us to provide you with five star service, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all radiology films & reports – Please provide any radiology images (e.g. X-Ray, MRI, Cat Scan, and/or Ultrasound), or study results relating to your visit
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful
- New Patients: download and complete the appropriate patient registration packet prior to your first visit. Please download the correct packet here.
Below you will find patient forms to review and complete prior to your appointment. Please download the patient packet that is right for you to print out, complete, and bring with you to your next appointment.