Anesthesiology Residency Program
Hackensack University Medical Center houses state-of-the-art facilities giving residents access to the tools and resources they need to achieve their educational and professional goals.
- The Heart and Vascular Hospital performs cardiovascular and neurovascular interventions including TAVR, structural heart, 3D echocardiogram and electrophysiology.
- The Donna A. Sanzari Women’s Hospital is a Regional Perinatal Referral Center, Level III NICU and performs over 6,000 deliveries yearly with 80% epidural utilization.
- The Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital houses the Pediatric Surgery Center, Tomorrow’s Children Institute for Hematology/Oncology, and PICU. 4,000 pediatric surgeries are performed yearly.
- The Center for Ambulatory Surgery performs 12,000 outpatient surgeries yearly.
- 40 state-of-the-art operating rooms for 14 surgical sub-specialties.
- David and Alice Jurist Institute for Research.
Our Department & Residency:
- 42,000 anesthetics administered yearly
- 20,000 non-operating room anesthetics (NORA) performed annually
- Superb ratio of faculty to residents ensures a great teaching experience.
- 16 categorical residents
- Protected time for conferences and didactics
- Comprehensive benefits package
Hackensack University Medical Center Surgical Procedures (2017):
General / Peripheral Vascular
Pain Management (Patient Visits)
Pain Management (Procedures)
You may also be interested in
We are committed to providing high quality learning, in an effort to maintain continuous competency for staff , as well as lifelong learning, in alignment with Hackensack University Medical Center’s mission, vision, goals, beliefs and values.