A place to manage your prescriptions online.
Once a patient has access to the ePharmacy portal they can:
Obtain drug information • Check drug interactions • Ask a Pharmacist a question • Transfer prescriptions • Refill prescriptions • View their prescription records, including drug images • View their allergy information • Print medical expense reports • Generate a wallet sized prescription information card which includes allergies
To generate a new account a patient needs a prescription number from either the Plaza or John Theurer Cancer Center retail pharmacies
How to Fill Your Prescription
- Your physician can now send your new prescriptions or approvals securely through electronic prescribing
- Plaza Pharmacy can be found at: Hackensack University Medical Center – Plaza Pharmacy.
- Prescription refill requests will be sent electronically and securely directly to your physician.
Automated telephone refills
- Call in your refills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at Call 551-996-8744
- All you need is your prescription number
- The system will check if the prescription is refillable and send a request for refills directly to your physician if needed.