Cancer Screening Exams
Finding cancer in its earliest stages through screening exams saves countless lives each year in the United States. When cancer is found early, treatments are more effective, and outcomes are the most positive. John Theurer Cancer Center, part of Hackensack University Medical Center, offers screenings for several types of cancer, including:
- Breast cancer. Breast imaging using 3D mammography is available at the Betty Torricelli Institute for Breast Care.
- Lung cancer. We offer low-dose CT lung cancer screening. John Theurer Cancer Center is designated as a Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence by the Lung Cancer Alliance.
- Colorectal cancer. Colonoscopy
- Head and neck cancers. Examination of the mouth, throat, and neck
- Cervical cancer. Pap test
- Skin cancer. Annual skin examinations
To learn which cancers you should be screened for and when, talk to your primary care physician or a John Theurer Cancer Center specialist.
Are You Due for a Screening?
If you’re due for a screening or would like to learn more about the preventive cancer screening options we offer, call us or request an appointment. Our team at John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center looks forward to helping you stay healthy and well today, tomorrow and in the years ahead.
For cancer screenings that can protect your health and even save your life, look to John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center.Call (551) 999-6089