The Multiple Sclerosis Center addresses the complex care needs of people with MS and related disorders such as neuromyelitis optica, transverse myelitis and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis.
While MS treatment options have dramatically improved over the years, the condition can still lead to significant challenges. At Hackensack University Medical Center’s Multiple Sclerosis Center, the goal is to treat your individual symptoms in order to improve your quality of life and neurological function.
FOR HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS, PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS
John Theurer Cancer Center, 92 Second Street, Hackensack, NJ.
Sunday, April 15, 2018 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Advanced registration is required.
For questions, call 551-996-1324
Conditions and Treatments
Services and Treatments Offered at The Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Sexual Dysfunction Care
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Swallow and Speech Therapy
- Infusion Therapy
- Botox Injections for spasms/spasticity
- Intrathecal Baclofen therapy (ITB) pump
- Resilience Counseling
- Sleep Disorder Evaluation and Treatment
- Neuro-urological Care and pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuromyelitis Optica
- Optic Neuritis
- Transverse Myelitis
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis