Preparing for Your Visit
Do not delay care. We are taking steps to ensure your safety against COVID-19.
Before your appointment, review and complete patient information online via MyChart, our patient portal.
Review the following:
- Complete all appropriate patient registration information
- Review and update current medications
- Review and update insurance information
In order to provide you with five-star service, it is very important that you bring the following items to your visit:
- Photo ID
- A list of your current medications
- Any and all radiology films & reports – Please provide any radiology images (e.g. X-Ray, MRI, CT Scan, and/or Ultrasound), or study results relating to your visit
- Insurance information and card
- Information about what treatments and medications have been tried in the past
- Medical records from prior visits that you think may be helpful